I know that I am often in search of resources and here are some that I hope will help you! Please feel free to add to the list for all to learn and share from.
- This is my personal collection of papers, articles, and infographics that I curate for myself. Please surf to my Performance Learning magazine.
- Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies (C4LPT). Get to know Jane Hart, she compiles a list annually of the best tools available in areas ranging from web media tools to social group and communication tools. Here is the link to the Top 100 Tools for Social Learning.
- Technology, Entertainment, Design (TED) is a wonderful site “devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading”. Great place to get ideas and hear the latest thinkers sharing.
- The Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative is a “collaborative effort to harness the power of information technologies to deliver high-quality, easily accessible, adaptable, and cost-effective education and training.” ADL includes groups from industry, academia, and government creating teams that have defined specifications and standards ranging from SCORM tor emerging technologies being tested in their labs.
- I have written about tapping into the social media within a community to help focus the need, as expressed by those doing the work, to us to provide support, learning now. Jane Hart has produced a clickable guide titled “Learning in a Social Organization (LISO)” that describes and operatiionalizes the ideas we can all use to follow going forward.
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, the Competency Model Clearinghouse provides validated industry competency models and tools to build a custom model and career ladder/lattice for your industry.